"Letters are above all useful as a means of expressing the ideal self; and no other method of communication is quite so good for this purpose."

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Brother to Brother

Hey,

I guess its all down hill from here, the only thing that ever mattered to me is now in your hands and I let her get away it was my fault not hers. I can't force her into loving me, and I cant force myself into being happy, but I suppose I just have to be sad. I now realize the only thing that I have left to do is give you a few pointers on how to give her as much love as she deserves, the first thing to realize is that she won't talk to you first she loves it when you talk to her first, it lets her know that you care for her. Second, you must realize she is an incredibly beautiful lady and that other guys have eyes and they will see that she is beautiful, it is your job to protect her from the ones that will hurt her, third, don't flirt with other girls, let her know that she is the most important thing for you. Also, dont over do it, just keep it simple she is a classy lady and she enjoys the simple things in life, she is also independent dont cling to her, she wont like that. She will always need you by her side, because she does have weaknesses even though she doesn't show it. She loves you, remember that, she loved me and you are defiantly superior then me. Don't make the same mistake of hurting her like I have, I really hope you treat her like your only love in the world and don't make the same mistakes I have.

Love, your brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment