"Letters are above all useful as a means of expressing the ideal self; and no other method of communication is quite so good for this purpose."

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Dear God,

I don’t know where to go with this

I have heard so many things

So many different opinions

So many judgments

Pushing and pulling me to go their direction

I’m confused

And at times I’m a little lost

I make mistakes

I make the wrong turns

And I go down the wrong roads

Peer pressure has come and gone

Sometimes I’m scared it will make me

Or it might push me a little too far

Ill make an error that I cant go back on

The delete button would be deleted itself

It might influence me

I worry

Even though I shouldn’t

But yet…I still do

And I don’t know if I can change that

I’m scared of what people might think of me

What if I’m different?

The different nobody likes?

What if everyone hates me?

What do I do then?

When everyone walks out on me?

Where is the hope?

God?

I need some answers…

I know You are always there for me

But it can be so lonely

So confusing

So dim

So…lost

I wonder what people think of me?

I wonder if they even think of me?

I don’t want to fail You

I want to live for You

But…

It can be difficult

I need guidance

Through…everything

Help me.


yours always

No comments:

Post a Comment