"Letters are above all useful as a means of expressing the ideal self; and no other method of communication is quite so good for this purpose."

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Memories

Friends,

I cant believe this! We have so many great times in Whisper mountain- so many inside jokes! I wish we could go back don’t you? It was fun and I don’t think I have ever laughed so much in my life! You two have become some of my closest friends and I always have the best time with you guys. Waking up so early to take showers and staying up to have “girl talk”. Or saying we were done with the boys and give them evil stares ( I think I got pretty good at it ;)) I wish we could go back. It seems like a daze- a memory stored away for keeping. It’s a nice memory-bitter sweet though. It was sad to leave but the memory is always great to have. Something I will always look back on when I get older. I love you guys

sincerely me

No comments:

Post a Comment