"Letters are above all useful as a means of expressing the ideal self; and no other method of communication is quite so good for this purpose."

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Oh how I loathe you

Dear homework, Id like to say that you ruin my life You bring so much stress to me Id like to say that you ruin my social life Considering now I have none Thanks to you


Id like to say that you make me cry Feeling like a bunch of cars were dropped on me Id like to say because of you I get no sleep On average you take at least 5 hours a night Thanks to you

You make no sense And a whole lot of “no sense” Makes things more convoluted Like I’m tangled in a thorny bewildered forest Which leads me to being completely confused This whole stanza probably doesn’t even make any sense Thanks to you

I suppose its not completely your fault You are not the people who offer you up to me Then again its not necessarily their fault After all they have to give you up and its their profession….. PROFESSION?!?!?! Why would someone want a profession that had to deal with YOU?!?! Its quite mind-boggling…

They say we need you

They say your very helpful And you’re all very well worth it

Well I think NOT Your absolutely horrible

And completely vile I hate you And I mean it In fact if I could Id take a gun and kill you

Even if that is not realistically possible I am I can I ought and I will kill ya!

Sigh. Big sigh.

But I guess that’s not what Arborbrook meant when they told us their motto I guess it is something I will just have to live with Even though I wish you were dead...

PS. Hey im not the only one who has these feelings There are many who would like to take the honors so don’t worry you have many haters

Sincerely, your despiser Madison Goetting


No comments:

Post a Comment